Saturday, April 7, 2012

Fitness Friday Review Week 4!

4 weeks, and counting!  I am really excited about this fitness challenge now.  I had a harder time getting myself motivated this week, but still completed 5 out of 7 days of workouts.  That is still one day short of my goal.   I think maybe I should change my goal to 5 of 7 anyway.  This week I think I will.  My parents are coming in town, and I am so excited!  This week, I even did the P90X plyometrics workout, and it is TOUGH!  When I first started this challenge, I don't think I could've completed it very well. As far as desserts, I ate them 3 times this week :(  Ryan was craving cookies one night so we made some, and then I ate them another time plus dessert at a dinner with friends.  Oh well.  I still think I have room to improve on the amount of fruits and veggies I eat.  This week, since I was paying closer attention to it, I realized that I mostly choose something over fruits and veggies because it is easier to prepare.   I am just lazy and don't want to go to the trouble of cutting up that grapefruit or heating up the veggies.  This week, my goal is the same, more fruits and veggies--but now I realize I just have to go to the extra effort to make it happen.  In other news, I have some good ideas for future posts!  We just carpeted our basement, and we are loving it!  I will be sure to post some before and after pics.  Also, the girls have matching Easter dresses on the way, so I will definitely post some pictures of them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment