Monday, March 26, 2012

Late Fitness Friday update! Week 2

I just got back into town yesterday from an AMAZING trip to Boston to visit two of my college friends, so this update is a little behind.  I plan to post again soon about my trip!  So, my second week of my fitness challenge was somewhat of a success, somewhat of a failure.  I did not work out during the first few days of the week (unless you count cleaning) because I felt like I had a lot to do to get ready to leave Ryan and the girls for 5 days.  We stocked the freezer with meals, did lots of errands, etc.  Though I was busy, I do NOT think this was a good excuse to not workout.  I could have found some time here or there, but just didn't choose to.  You win some, you lose some.  Anyway, the second part of the week was spent walking the streets of Boston, so I count walking all day as a pretty good workout!  Probably the most fun workout I could imagine too.  Eating was so so.  I made a goal to eat desserts only 2 times during that week.  I definitely ate more than that, but I made really good choices about the other food I ate, so I have to celebrate that too.  Now that I am not on vacation anymore, I will get back on my original goal for desserts only twice a week.  I am feeling a little lethargic today and haven't yet worked out, so I better find some motivation and get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment