Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 16 weeks

I am 16 weeks today!  You can definitely see a bump now.  I have felt some movement too, which is fun.  I know what it felt like with one moving around in there, but I can't imagine what it will be like with 2 as they grow more and more.  My fatigue is lessening, which is GREAT! I actually have the energy to play with the girls and clean, although I do still take a nap every once in a while.  Unless I am wearing more fitted clothes, I think it is still pretty hard for a stranger to tell if I am pregnant or just a little chubby in the mid-section.  I haven't had such specific food cravings over the last few weeks as I did in the beginning, but generally still eat a lot of fruit and protein.  I am really excited about my doctor appointment tomorrow.  The doctor is doing a sonogram, and he told me he would tell us the gender if he is able.  Hoping he can, and hoping it is correct!  Ha!


2 comments: