Monday, August 20, 2012

Celebrating 6 years!

August 19th marks the day of our wedding 6 years ago, and I am so thankful to have spent the past 6 years married to such an amazing man!  Ryan is a great teacher, a loving and fun dad, my closest friend, and so talented in so many ways.  I am so lucky to have been given him to spend my life with!  We didn't really get to do much to celebrate our anniversary.  I worked Sunday all day (I NEVER have to work Sundays, so it was a bummer that I ended up working this one) and then we had church in the evening.  Ryan started feeling kind of sick too, so he didn't exactly enjoy being left to take care of the girls all day by himself.  We did end up ordering a pizza and watching the first half of Jane Eyre after we put the girls to bed.  It's an exciting life we lead, folks.  I am looking forward to our date night on Thursday! 

2 comments:

  1. You two are both very lucky to have each other!! I hope you ended up having an exciting date night. Are you guys getting back into the swing of things with Ryan back at school all day? Blog again soon please!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so perfect for each other, and make such a great couple and strong family. Hope you always will stay in love, and be kind to each other.

    ReplyDelete