Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Easter dresses

I am really late in posting these pictures, but better late than never, I guess.  The girls got 2 sets of dresses this year-- one set (the matching pink and polka dot ones) from my parents, and the other set (pastel plaid for Sophie and colorful flowers for Sally) from Ryan's parents.  I think they look SO cute in them!  It is usually hard to capture good pictures of them, but I think lots of these turned out well.  Enjoy!
Tried to get a pic of all 3 of us, but it is a little blurry.
Giving a kiss- so sweet!
And a hug

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! They are soooo beautiful! and precious! I LOVE getting to see their sweet little Easter dresses on them. How fun for you to get to dress them up so cute! Wish I was there to get some of those sweet hugs and kisses! I miss them soooo much! I miss you and Ryan, too. Thank you so much for posting these pics of them. Lots of work for you, I know!

    ReplyDelete