Monday, August 7, 2017

Back again!

 Well, my last effort to bring my blog back to life died fairly quickly, but I'm hoping to stick it out this time around.  I just love being able to go back and read all the details in the older posts that I might have forgotten otherwise.  Not to mention, writing/blogging is one of my few "hobbies" since becoming a mom.  It seems all the time is taken up with obligations for so many years, that once you finally do find you have a little free time here and there, you've forgotten what you even like to do, right?   For my first post, I just wanted to share some pictures and random thoughts that have collected over the past year.
Who knew dixie cups could provide so much entertainment?
                            
This is the most recent picture I have of all four girls.  They are just getting so big, I can't believe it!


We went peach picking!
Costco--no caption necessary.  I'm obsessed.
Ryan found the girls sleeping like this at their grandparents' house.  So sweet!  They really do love each other dearly.


I couldn't be more thankful for our group of friends we get to see on a weekly basis at church and play group!
This sweet girl.  I just love this picture of her.  She will be in 2nd grade this year and is basically a carbon copy of her dad's personality and tendencies (and looks, though some say otherwise!).

Excitedly awaiting the arrival of their cousins as they watched them get closer to the house on the map app.

The girls are still big book lovers, and they can almost always convince me to read one more at bedtime as I enjoy it just as much!

That time you convince your husband that Lularoe leggings are the bomb!


Sally's birthday at school.  Turns out making a cookie cake is as simple as making one giant cookie on a sheet!


The things we find around the house. . .

Found this one evening when I got home from work.  Sally had requested I put these things in her lunchbox.  I can't say she did a bad job picking stuff out!  She's always been so independent and takes the initiative to make things happen if she wants something.

I realize that's a random assortment of pictures.  These are just some memories I want to look back on.  Stay tuned for more frequent posts!

2 comments:

  1. I love this glimpse into your everyday lives! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great set of memories...you are blessed...and we are by your family!

    ReplyDelete