Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Twins are here! Picture post




Sweet Erin Claire 19 in. 7 lbs.

Miss Elise Abigail 18 in. 6 lbs. 11 oz.

I felt like if I closed my eyes, I would fall asleep immediately.


still can't believe we have TWINS!

Sophie and Sally were a bit perplexed about the babies, but did well I think.


Going home! So thankful they were so healthy.

Elise

Erin


Elise

Elise

Erin

Soph is definitely the more motherly one.  She always wants to hold the babies.


Sally is really sweet with them too. Loves to "help" give them blankets, pacis, etc.

1 week old (I think Erin is on the left)

Elise left



Elise

Erin

Erin left-- you can really see the difference between them here.



My big babies.

They are so much fun!

Quilt made by Grandma Sherry


10 comments:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to take these photos and post them! It is so great to see all of them! They look so precious in those little pink dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the "i think erin is on the left"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! What delightful pictures! Holly and Ryan, you have such a wonderful little passel of girls!
    Love,
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! How are you telling them apart?? Congratulations! Sally is so cute, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! Right now they look different enough that we can just tell. Erin's head is shaped differently and she has more hair.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the most beautiful family I have ever seen! These pics made me cry! But, then I can't help but laugh when I think about you having FOUR kids!! LOL, That is just craziness. You have no idea how much I miss you all. xoxoxo
    (Sorry I posted my comment wrong, so I just deleted it and started over. I'm such a nerd.)

    ReplyDelete